Today marks 5 years since Grayson's open heart surgery. He was 2 months old and went in weighing 9 pounds 2 ounces and tiny. That was the beginning of this journey we never expected to be on…it’s been hard, scary, life shaking, faith testing and full of miracles! Look at him now- big, strong and brave! Happy Heart Day sweet boy! Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo very much. We are so proud of the "little engine that could" in you. Look at him grow:
Heart Check at Children's Hospital:
 |
| Denton starting his tests. He was precious and perfect and the nurses fell in love with him (naturally) |
 |
| off for the next round in another room- here he is watching Barney. Near the end of this hour long test he was DONE! |
 |
| He was a little nervous not knowing what was to come, but he went with it and trusted what we told him. He never cried until the end of this particular test and that was only because he was so over it. |
 |
| Grayson's turn- starting his tests- such the pro! |
 |
| I even got a little wave in there! |
 |
| he was SO wonderful with each test and each odd position he had to be in to see every angle of the heart. I held his hand and rubbed his arm the whole time and when I had my sono on the baby's heart, he walked up to me and started rubbing my arm. Precious child. |
 |
| here the boys have finished their tests and both got GREAT results. Here they are waiting on the doctor to come in. |
 |
Denton's heart checked out 100% perfect! Praise God!
Grayson's heart checked out perfect for the repair he had- Praise God! They watch to see how the bottom ventricle is working since he doesn't have a pulmonary valve and it looks wonderful to just keep on trucking! SO no talk to insert a valve yet! We also got great news on Baby Binford#3- a Beautiful heart! |
 |
| after we were finished and were about to head home we took the boys to see the train exhibit - the boys were in heaven! |
 |
| It took everything I had to get them to turn away from the train for 1/2 a second for a picture. |
 |
This is them on the floor of the hospital they were DONE, and rolling around like loony kids! It was a Looooooooooong day, it yielded GREAT results, and now it's over. We are so thankful, happy, and appreciate everyone's prayers for our Binford Bunch!
|
And Binford #3...... is a GIRL! We are tickled PINK! She's Sugar and Spice and I am sure everything nice! Great news to add to the heart results! We couldn't be happier with all the WONDERFUL news we received. This is her first dress, mommy had to be the one to buy her first dress of course! We thank you again for all your prayers! |
|
7 comments:
great post! So glad the boys checked out ok & congrats on the baby girl!!!!!!!
What an amazing post. That seems like many moons ago that Grayson (and you and Jamie) were going through all of that. I'm so glad that all of the news was wonderful. Y'all are a precious family, and I've loved watching y'all grow! I'm sooooo excited that Baby Binford #3 is a girl!! Congratulations! Love you!!
YAYYYYYY!!!! So much good news!!!! What good boys they are! WAAAAHHHOOO YOU ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!! I know you called me yesterday, but I just want y'all to know how happy and excited I am about all of the news! Love y'all!!
Praising God with y'all!!
how exciting! Another baby & a celebration of a strong thriving boy!!!!!
Awesome!
This post brought tears to my eyes for so many reasons...mostly that all three have good looking hearts and beautiful souls. I am so happy and excited that you are going to share in the joys of a little girl! I can't wait to read along.
I absolutely LOVE this post!! (And the new pic at the top of your blog!) It made me cry and smile and beam with happiness! You have such a beautiful family and I am so happy that your boys are doing so great...and of course, I cannot WAIT to meet little Miss Binford! She is going to be absolutely beautiful...many congrats on all of your blessings!
Yay for a little girl!!! What a blessed little one she will be to get two precious big brothers and such a fantastic and devoted mommy!!! I am so so happy for you!!
Post a Comment