know how you know? It is
not the sun kissed skin from playing outside and swimming. It is
not that if you come over at 3 we may still be in our jammies. And it is
not the 115 degree heat. You will know because if you come over you will see this......
and this........
Summer is here so Denton's potty training has officially begun! He has been telling us when he is wet or dirty since he was 16 months old, but I didn't have the time to devote to it. We go straight from diapers to underwear here, no pull ups, so we get to be stuck together non stop for a couple of weeks and summer is the best time to start. He is a little young, 20 months, but the newest baby will be here soon after he turns two so now is best. Plus, when they are ready they are ready. So here's to a great summer and great potty training!
 |
| 1st time to tee tee in the potty on his own was this morning (notice the hammer in his hand, it was his special request for the picture. I said "let mommy get your picture before you get up". He said, "I hold the hammer mommy." and he went and got it, sat back on the potty and smiled. I guess he thought it would make him look more manly smiling for a potty picture?? Thats my boy! |
 |
| An hour later he does it again! WE are NOT above bribes at the Binford's and we bribe with M&M's for potty training. About 10 min after this shot, he opened the closet door, walked in, closed the door and pooped on the floor. At least he understands that needs to be done in private. |
3 comments:
Oh my goodness - sooooo funny and sooooo cute! Good luck! Nolan was easy - Hudson was hard...hopefully you will have two easys! :)
Good Lord! If I had your luck I would be at the counter buying a lottery ticket. Thad is fantastically difficult in the pottery arena! I sure hope this continues for you! Yeah for Denton!
we did M&M's as well! What a cute booty!! good luck!! My girls were SUPER easy!!
Post a Comment