Monday, October 4, 2010

Sea World Part 2

Gray is sitting down front in his daddy's lap (see his blue shirt w/ white stripes) watching preformance by Sesame St.

if you know this child at all... you know he loves pigs.  Was so excited to take his picture with the pig, no need to bribe for this picture!  He asked me if we could take him home.  I told him no, the meat market needed him!



watching the sea otters (who sounded like they were throwing up)


Bubbilicious chillin'.... arm up and relaxed

 

here he is realizing it was morning when he pulled the dark shades back!  He was so excited!




I think he is secretly thinking "better you than me bro- our 1st year is down and out"


love this picture of my baby

Big Bird was over my head making Kennedy smile for this one


1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

I am just now getting to see all these new pics - love em! Looks like you guys had a great time!!