We had our pictures taken this weekend and it is amazing to me she got the shots she did- these 2 boys were so over pictures (like most men hu!) They were taken on Jamey's pawpaw's farm, Jamey's favorite place on earth to be, and where he would up and move us all if he could (he's still working on me)- If you are looking for an amazing photographer- ReMemories is it that is Jamey's aunt! You can click on each picture to make them bigger if you need to.






.jpg)




6 comments:
OMG, everything about all these pictures are great & the one with you and Jamey is wonderful! I def need a family pic to add to my house! The boys are growing so fast :(
stevi dawn- my granbabies are beautiful
Love would not describe how I feel about these pics. Can't decide which one I like best but she definitely did an amazing job. How are you going to decide??
These are AMAZING!!!!!! I love them all! And how did yall end up with one mini-Jamey and one mini-Stevi?? My kids don't look a thing like me!! What a beautiful family :-)
Great family pictures girl! You have a beautiful one!
Stevie, these are absolutely GORGEOUS!! Of course, your family is beautiful so that's not hard. I LOVE the one of yall walking away and of course the one in the big boy boots :-). And the last one of you and Jamey is just perfect. You have such a sweet family and you definitely deserve it.
Post a Comment