Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Pictures

It is with great pleasure I post this picture.  I told my grandparents that I was going to take pictures of them and to give me their best smiles... neither smiled, they both just sat there.  So to have a little fun I said "ok give me the face you would give me if I told you nanny (the one one the left) was pregnant!" Here's what I got!  EXACTLY what I was looking for.  TOO CUTE!
We took the boys for dinner to my dad's last Friday, and Grayson got to stay up late and jump on the trampoline at night with Aunt Pretty and PopPop
Jumping with PopPop
shoulder ride with PopPop back up to the house
Denton is everywhere and so cute getting there- he is a walking boy!!  We went to the park with our friend Tamara and her daughter Avery today, Bubbilicious spilt the water all over him as you can see
Grayson had just gotten out of the bath- these two are no short of heaven sent
sweet, precious hug I captured of the B's (Binford Boy's) 
Grayson was practicing his harmonica so he can be a guest on stage one night for Uncle Josh- we will let you know when so you can all come see him preform!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

such cute pics!! love the one of the boys giving smooches and the one where G is wearing that ginormous t-shirt :-)

Ivy Zamora said...

so sweet! love those pics!