"I love you Bubby. I love you so much. You're my best friend." Is that not the most heart melting thing to hear your child say to your other child?!
Boys, My wholehearted prayer for you is that you will be "rooted and established in love" as it says in Ephesians. I pray that you are always surrounded by family and friends that support you and encourage you. I pray that you dream big, and become all that God has created your little heart to desire. I pray that you stay close by God's side, even when it is the road less traveled, and that you live with convection and stand for truth at every opportunity. I pray that you are always healthy and safe. I pray that you never doubt mama and daddy's deepest desire to be the best parents for you. I pray that God fills the holes where we fail. I pray for you both each and every day, and may those prayers light the path for you. Love- Mama
3 comments:
Love it!
So sweet! I know exactly how you feel. love you!
HI Stevi,
Sooo good to hear from you and thanks for passing along your blog info, it's so fun to see! You're boys are absolutely beautiful and that is the sweetest post (not sure Kendal would ever say something like that, ha).
I'm sure we will be in Texas before too long and if so, we'll definitely have to get the kiddos together.
I hope all is well. Take care and I hope it's okay if I add you to my blog column so I can easily check!
Post a Comment