Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to me!

We moved in over Mother's Day weekend- what a great mother's day gift- hu?!! Along with some others super cool goodies from my family and husband and boys! I am sorry for being behind on the blog... wonder how you get though the day without pictures of the boys hu? I know Ethelyn.... right!! :) Hee! Okay so here are what the boys are up to- Grayson's heart day celebration is in 1 month. 4 years since his heart has been fixed and we are ready to celebrate another year! I pulled down his heart box in the move, and read though everything (again- I do this once a year, it is all I can handle) I cried (again). I wonder if it will get easier with time to re-visit all those emotions, they are still so raw. Don't get me wrong- I have nothing but thankfulness of how AMAZING he is doing. I couldn't ask for anything more (well except for him to never need a heart valve put in- but hey we will cross that bridge when it comes). So heart day celebration is coming up, same day as Denton's baptism. School is almost out and summer is right around the corner. A funny thing he said today was when we were coming home from Target he said "Mama I'm gunna tell daddy!" So instantly my head started thinking..now what... last time it was the whole hitting the mirror when I pulled into the garage, so that is where my mind went. I said, "your going to tell daddy what?" He says, "that you wouldn't by me the Thomas sunglasses." Nice- so what, now he tells on me? OR he's mocking me? as in "Grayson I'm going to tell daddy you did that!" Not sure which one is worse? Denton is 7 months old and ALL OVER THE PLACE. But boy that kid can smile- thats all he does is smile and laugh. Tonight we were at my moms and I put him down. The next thing I knew (it had been about 20 seconds) I can't find him and he's crying. I find him in the dining room and he pulled over the tree- yes folks I said TREE, and it bopped him in the head. He is saying ma ma, da da, and has no teeth and no hair still. He is pulling up and standing- all the things babies do.
This picture is mother's day morning and YES the boys are matching, I will do it for as long as they let me- I dont know how much more time I have got with that though. And YES their shirts say My Mom Is Hot, and even funnier than that is my mother bought them for my grandmother to give the boys! Ha!

Ready for the wagon ride- Bubby thinks he is SO big
he found the hangers in all that mess!
this is the look is mischief if I have ever seen it!

3 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

So excited to see a few pics of the house...can't wait to come see it! I still match the boys too and i know that Nolan is too old for that but i seriously don't care! I love it! I will tell you when it kinda ends...when Gray moves into the "big kids" size and Denton is still in the toddler section. It stinks! Now I pretty much just kinda dress them in the same colors since I can't match them exactly. :)

Basner said...

The boys are so cute and getting so big! Love the pics of the new house...that bathroom is to die for!!

Andrea Eaves said...

Um, Mom wants you to know that she absolutly loved being mentioned in your blog! That made her day!! She was starting to complain that she hadn't seen the boys in a while!! Thanks for that! :)