the morning of the last day of school
Pizza Party
proud papa!
Luke and Gray in their shades from Mrs. Talley

this picture cracks me up, after I took it, I looked at it to make sure Grayson's eyes were open and noticed the ducks

this picture cracks me up, after I took it, I looked at it to make sure Grayson's eyes were open and noticed the ducks
had to end with a sweet picture of "Bubbylicious" and his Grayson- they just adore each other (for now)!
Today was Grayson's last day of school- so of course we had to CELEBRATE with the super, crazy, active, 4 year old! We woke up, got dressed and headed out the door for a day full of celebrations! Grayson has his end of the year party today and Jamey and I were both able to go- thanks mom for helping make that happen! They had a pizza party for all the kids and parents. Mrs. Talley makes a big deal about everything; holiday parties, birthdays etc..- she is preciously wonderful! Then he had an ice cream party after that at my school where he attends speech classes. After work I got the boys, we headed home and had a dance party- mine and Grayson's personal favorite kind of celebration! Notice one of the pictures he looks like he is doing the robot!? Too funny. We ate dinner, and then headed out for an ice cream treat to end the celebration. Good-bye Pre-K3.... hello Pre-K 4! But 1st....... a summer filled with swim practice with his coach from last year Mrs. Tammy, Vacation Bible School taught by his mama (lucky kid!), swimming at mimi's, playing with his buddies (some who's moms will be home in the summer), just to name a few... not to mention his Heart Day Celebration which is right around the corner- that is always super fun for him!! And little Denton... lets just say this one is going to give me a run for my money. He is such a good baby, but just wanting to do EVERYTHING Grayson does. I see now why my older sister couldn't STAND me when we were little! Good thing she realized what a good thing she had- hee! Love you sis- both of you!
2 comments:
cute post, great way for me to start my day :)
looking forward to heart day :)
I love love love the picture of him with his little diploma and the two random ducks staring through the window. Hilarious! "Hey Mom, check me out...I graduated....don't mind the ducks in the background". I have got to bring the kids over to play....they would love the ducks so so much. Email me at brittanydwinell@yahoo.com and we can plan some playdates. :-) Happy Summer!
Post a Comment