Saturday, May 23, 2009

Our Sweet Little Bella


























Jamey gave me Bella for our one year anniversary with a pink bow wrapped around her neck. She was 6 months old. She passed away Thursday morning, she was 7 year's old. She was such a sweet dog. Jamey took her to our new lot and buried her under one of the oak trees there so that she will always be with us. As you can see from the pictures Grayson loved her as much as Jamey and I did!






4 comments:

The Bates Family said...

Stevi, I am so sorry to hear about Bella. It is so hard to lose a pet, especially a dog. Look up the Rainbow Bridge. The thought of the Rainbow Bridge helped me when we lost our dog Janice.

Ashley said...

Awww...I know you guys are going to miss sweet Bella. I'm so sorry this had to happen. I love you.

Christi said...

Oh Stevi, I am so so sorry. I know how hard it is to lose your baby..we had Peanut before either of the kids and losing her was harder than I could have ever imagined. It has been 3 years and I still have a hard time with it somedays. You are definitely in my prayers.

Joshjohnnaben said...

We will miss sweet Bella! i love you!