Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grayson's 3


new born


Happy 1st Birthday!


Happy 2nd Birthday!


Happy 3rd Birthday!

Grayson's 3rd birthday has come and gone and I realized I had not even mentioned it. I don't want to forget how he is right now at 3. I was told I could make this blog into a memory book, so now that his scrapbook is filled up, I figured I would blog instead. So I started his next scrapbook last night, what sence does that make?.... I do both??!! There is a part of me that feels like I won't be able to figure out how to retreve all this I have posted. Kind of like my "paper trail" at work..... "just incase" something happens to it all my computer files. Here is what Grayson likes and doesn't like righ now:
He loves:
everyone, kisses, hugs, m&ms, trains, Thomas the Train, jumping, skiping, ice water, books, movies, going on walks, coloring, cutting, bigger puzzles, balloons, music, presents, feeding the dogs, dancing, stickers, tattoos, me to hold him the whole time I am getting ready for work in the morning, daddy to play trains as SOON as he walks in the door from work, pizza, chips and salsa, talking on the phone to whoever calls for him, singing ABC's and Jesus Loves Me with us,
He doesn't love:
time out, thunder, showers, us saying no, Bogie (our dog) to fetch his toy when Grayson throws it to him, not getting to pick Bella (our other dog)
Grayson's dispisition at this age is just like it has always been- very sweet and loving. Of course he gets mad if he doesn't get something that he wants, but that passes quick enough for us.
His new favorite sayings- "un you (fill in the blank)" (love you____) to whoever and whatever he sees, "Oh Yea!" when we ask him a quesiton he wants to answer yes to, "mommy open tummy Gray hold baby"

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Grayson!! And Congratulations on your new baby on the way. That is so so exciting!
You should turn your blog into a book at www.blurb.com
I divided my blog into years and now I have a book for each year. It is pretty easy!

Joshjohnnaben said...

I love that little boy! And his mommy! xoxoox