Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A few new pictures


I found the boys watching T.V. like this- precious!


Grayson trying to get in the cage with Bella!


Mommy and Grayson


Please look at how terrified Bella is!




One Saturday morning... this is where I found my son. Why is he so obsessed with Bella?







Daddy giving G a bath- this is Grayson's favorite part





Valentines Day opening our gifts

Aunt Pretty gave Grayson these jammies.
She has called him bird since he was teeny tiny
so she had "bird"put on the bottom with little hearts.
They are adorable.

I have had a virus on my computer (I wonder if it was the same one I had on my 30th birthday) for a while now and have been lost without it. I almost lost my mind one day when I needed directions, Grayson yelled "P" for an hour because he wanted to talk to him on the webcam, I wanted to print a picture off for a frame I bought and I wanted to see pictures that a friend had emailed me from my surprise party.... and I couldn't do anything! But we are back and running thanks to Jamey. Here are a few pictures of valentines and fun times over the past 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Good to hear from you. That little guy is so sweet and so cute. I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this blogging thing, but I do like that I can blog stalk people like you to catch up and enjoy seeing you and your little family enjoy life. Happy belated 30th.

Joshjohnnaben said...

These are sweet! i kept meaning to ask where you have been on here!!!!!! xoxoxo did you see your very own blog on Ben's page!!! I love you! and G!!!!!

Ashley said...

hahaha!! I love the ones of G with Bella. That's how Landon is with Haley. He tries luving on her and she freaks. So funny!