Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break

Now that my computer is fixed...THANKS MOM!.... I can use it. This is day 2 of Spring Break and we are going strong. I had pictures of yesterday, and now I don't. But here are pictures of the Zoo from today. What a perfect day for the zoo. Grayson's favorite animal was the monkeys. He laughed at every bite the money took, and everytime he turned around and stuck his bottom out at the crowd. We had a picnic lunch there and he was whipped by the time I put him in the car. Every single person there was in green for St. Patty's day- except us, we forgot. Hopefully this week will be full of blogs from us, we have a very busy week ahead. Jamey's birthday is tomorrow and we are taking him camping this weekend, so I get to rough it and tough it for my boys.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Hey Stevi! Oh, I bet the zoo was a blast especially in this perfect weather! Hope the weather stays this nice for your camping trip.

Ashley said...

I am sooooooo jealous that yall got to go to the zoo and enjoy this great weather! Hopefully next time, Landon will be able to join his best buddy at the zoo!