Saturday, November 22, 2008

Surprise visit from Thomas..but he is here to stay


seeing Thomas for the 1st time



this is his excited face


kissing Thomas








Today, during Grayson's nap, my friend Debbie stopped by with a surprise for Grayson. She bought this christmas Thomas for him. I was at the grocery store so she and Jamey set it up in the yard so it was there for when he woke up. So sweet!!!!! He loved it and was so excited. He loves standing at the window looking at it.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh how cute! I will definitely have to bring Landon by to see Thomas! He luvs Thomas almost as much as Barney these days! G is so cute with his "Oh my goodness!" face!

Cara said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! Isn't it soo much fun to see them so happy! Grayson is too cute lovn on Thomas!

Erica said...

How adorable! I haven't ever seen a Christmas yard inflatable that is so cute! My kids would love it! I'll have to drive by your house and show it to them! Also, I may take you up on your offer for ideas on decorating/fix-up tips for our new house! We need an expert's opinion!!