Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Grab & Go




This probably won't be funny to anyone but my mom and I but.... On days that I have to pick up Grayson and go, not stay and chat about how brilliant my child it, how funny he is, how precious he is, what he learned that day yada yada I know... on those days that I have to get going I tell my mom when I drop him off "Grab & Go today!" That way she knows I am grabbing him and goin'! So she can have him ready, te-teed in the potty, stuff packed up and also so she knows we will have to feed our "ego's together" about our little man later that evening when I get home. :) Today was a "grab and go" day... we have been doing the grab&go for 2 years now...but today... I pulled up and my mother had him sitting on the lawn packed in his "bucket" (I will explain in a min) ready for me to "grab & go". It was so funny, and Grayson was just laughing when I pulled up. The bucket was something I found because I needed something hold his lunch, blanket, George, water, jacket and backpack- that we take everyday. It is Grayson's bucket. I love it SO much- it only takes one hand to carry so my other hand is free to hold his hand. I went ahead and bought 2 (one for my second kid one day) and they each will have their own color, just ot organize it further. :) It keeps all his stuff together in between the 2 houses & we love it. So the concept behind the bucket is "to throw all his stuff into so we can throw it in the car quickly". SO it was super funny today when he was packed in it along with the rest of his things ready for me to "Grab & Go" So funny to the three of us for some reason!

1 comment:

Joshjohnnaben said...

umm that is very funny to me!! bc I can see them doing that! hahah