Layla, you are such a joy. My whole life, I have yearned for children- never caring if I had boys or girls. Having boys is one of my greatest blessings... having a girl is my other. And every day I thank God for the miracle of you.
You are also incredibly beautiful. People stop us often to comment on your eyes, your curls and your sweet cheeks. I hope you grow to love yourself and know that at the end of the day, having a beautiful heart matters the most.

Even at just a year, it is clear you are very smart. You are constantly trying to keep up with your big brothers and discover new things.

My sweet Itty Bitty, you are perfect in my eyes. I was so happy when I learned you were growing in my body, and we melted when we learned that you were a daughter, a sister. You stole my heart entirely the moment I pushed you from my body and held and fed you for the first time. Even the day you were born you knew my voice and found comfort in me, but if you only knew the comfort I found in YOU.
I love your wet slobbery kisses, your never ending cuddles and hugs, your yearning for connection and closeness. I see myself in you both physically and emotionally. You are my own daughter, my baby.
My sweetest memories I will forever have is when it is just you and me, our 3am moments, when you are snuggled into me. While the rest of the world sleeps... me and you... mother and daughter..... breathing quietly. I love you baby girl.






1 comment:
This just made me cry like a baby! So sweet! I want a daughter!
Post a Comment