| so the kids were checking out this truck, and I was standing at the back talking to Kaitlyn, she had the keys...what could possibly go wrong?? Well next thing I know I hear this pop and the truck starts rolling...heading toward the barn! I grab the back tailgate trying to stop it and it takes me with it....Kaitlyn runs, jumps in (the doors were open) and she throws on the break. Wanna guess who the kid in crime was? Denton pulled something by the stearing wheel and it popped the emergency break. I was so thankful no one was playing in front of the truck when it started to go. Lesson learned on my part- no more playing in cars- they are NOT toys. We had a loooong talk after that, on what happened and what could have happened and how lucky we were. |
3 comments:
Busy bees:)
omg, that story about the truck rolling was scary!!! so happy no one was hurt! that tutu picture of layla makes me want to come get her from your house right now.i'll be there in a minute ;-)
yeah - the truck thing - wow! super scary! love those babies!!
Post a Comment