Loading the kids up in the car this morning to run a few errons - I am buckling sissy up when I hear "mommy! help!" in the softest meekest UNHELP NEEDED voice I have ever heard. Puzzled I peeked around to the back of my car to see what Grayson needed help with and this is what I saw:
he was riding the garage door up. Shocked.... stunned.... confused..... tearful....tickled- all of these emotions rushed inside of me. The garage door stopped and he just held on, dangling there from the ceiling of my garage. Then he let go and goes "weeeeeeeeeee that was fun!" and jumped in the car. I had not quite processed the emotions inside of me watching him ride it up to the ceiling, OR the emotions of him letting go and dropping all the way down OR the emotions of him thinking it was so fun and that NOTHING was wrong or dangerous about what he had just done. Did he really just do that? Oh yes he did!
1 comment:
No way did he just use your garage door as an amusement park ride!! That is so not something G would do! Little dare-devil :-)
Post a Comment