Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012

Donuts at Pop Pops before church

Seriously Dad?  24?!!  

Aunt Pretty, little Pretty, and Papa




sis & me

Layla getting a little nanny lovin'


Family Easter Picture


Easter egg hunt





 
after the egg hunt and scavenger hunt the boys stripped off their dress shirts and played with what they got

discussing about playing in the rain



after church and egg hunt at my dads we headed to my moms for lunch.  Denton napped in the car and here Mea-Mall is helping wake him up in a good mood!  She can put a smile on anyones face!

Denton LOVES his sister like nothing I have ever seen before.  He is he sweetest child ever!

sneaking in a few kisses

Layla all smiles with Mimi

....... and with Aunt Pretty


Denton's favorite place- laying with daddy (mine too D-bop!)

2 comments:

sara said...

there's that famous pink BOW!!! LOVE IT on her as much as I did on my girls!
I LOVE the family picture of yall, such the cute family!
Looks like everyone had a great day :)

Ashley said...

Love that sweet family picture! Looks like the Binfords had a great Easter!