Monday, November 14, 2011

Layla Mariee Binford

   Layla will laugh at this..... one day.  My mother -in-law took this picture after my water broke, I had been in the tub for 2 hours while she was begging me to go to the hospital and I was begging to stay.  She sent it out titled "Hell No We Won't Go!" 1 hour after this picture Layla was born.
7 min there, Layla decides she's coming and there is no stopping her.  I waited sooooo patiently for 5 days past her due date, and she flies into this world before the Dr get there, before I get my iv, standing there she started to crown and come.  She got a standing ovation on her arrival from mama- literally!   Then I cried because she was so perfect and beautiful.
                                              
He LOVES her!
she looks like Denton here

proud mimi of who she is named after

LOVE this family God has blessed me with

don't be fooled..... the boys had dark hair when they were born too.  Then it all falls out and turns white.  BUT- she has a head full so maybe she will hang onto hers??  I am doubtful.

proud boys in pink for little sis










Round 2 pictures soon!

6 comments:

Rani said...

Oh Stevi!!! She is beautiful!! Congrats!! XOXO

Ivy Zamora said...

I love her. :) So proud and happy for you guys!!

Basner said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am just seeing this now. She is just precious! Can't wait to see more! Love the boys in pink ;) Hope you are feeling well and everyone is settling in! What an awesome Thanksgiving you will have this year...lots to be thankful for!

Erika Edwards said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!!

Brooke said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Stevi, Jamey, Grayson, Denton!!! WELCOME, Layla Luscious Scrumptious Binford!!!

Nicolie said...

Beautiful family!!

PS. I hope I look half as good after giving birth!!