Tuesday, September 6, 2011

updated pictures on the 3 Binford babes

We took the boys to Alley Cats to celebrate Grayson's start of Kindergarten.   Here the boys are dancing on some game that lights up the floor.  This was a huge hit with Mr. Big (Denton).

driving the car (well pretending to- his feet can't reach the pedals, he has no idea how to actually keep the car on the road, so I never put the coin in- so it's just the little preview screen of the game and he bought it, and loved it..... for 2 min)

the boys wearing the shirts my mom got them (Layla has one hanging in her closet for when she gets here too)"What Happen's At Mimi's Stay's At Mimi's" of course paired with Thomas pj pants..... do you expect any thing less?

the boys were found playing in Layla's room in their old moses basket.  Here's a funny story..... Grayson was 3, I was pregnant with Denton and he was so sick that I didn't want him away from my side- so I stuck him in the moses basket to sleep next to us while we watched a movie in the living room.  He was 3 and so little that he fit!  Both boys used this basket and so will Layla- I hold very special memories of them when they were tiny babies in this.  

When the cooler weather hit on Monday, the boys ate breakfast out front and stayed outside most of the day

Here is my little Layla's profile picture with her hand up over the top of her face.   She has covered her face at every sonogram- I love how shy she already is (my friend Laura is claiming sneaky not shy!) :).   She is 3 pounds 12 ounces, 16" long, head down and getting ready to make her grand entrance in 7 to 8 weeks.  For those of you that know the Binford babies well- know they are born with perfectly round circle heads, bald until they are 2, have white hair until they are 4, and are OH so sweet~  So I wonder..... will she follow suit?  

3 comments:

Erica said...

The first thing my girls said when I picked them up today was, "Mrs. Binford is getting a picture of the baby in her tummy today"...I can't wait to show them this! She looks beyond perfect, and I love the boys shirts!! Ha!! So funny!!

Basner said...

Cute pictures! I think little Layla already has sweet in the bag, but for her sake and yours I sure hope she gets hair a lot sooner so you can put cute little bows in her hair ;)

Ivy Zamora said...

I love the pics of the boys outside - makes me think of my boys watching the garbage truck. so sweet!