I looked outside our kitchen window and across the pond in the back yard this is what I see:
 |
a mama duck with her 10 baby chicks came to visit us!
something about a mama (any kind of mama) with her babies that is just beautiful to me |
This pregnancy is so fulfilling to me. My others were too- very much. But this one is in a different way. After having two children and watching the relationship that has formed between those 2 boys makes life so..... beautiful. This baby is just going to triple that happiness for us. Stay tuned...... 2 more weeks and I'll tell you what I am having!
4 comments:
Your boys are SO lucky to have you and I think that this time you will have a sweet baby girl ;-)!!
Not sure why, but I haven't been seeing your updates on your blog for a while now. I was excited to finally get one today and see that you are preggers! Congratulations on another up and coming bundle of joy! So exciting!
Aw, love this post! Can't wait till yall find out! Love you!
OMG!!! I LOVE it!! Beyond precious! I can't wait to see what sweet baby Binford is going to be!!
Post a Comment