Grayson got this at his preschool graduation and he was so proud of it. SO try to imagine Grayson's most excited voice and face as he grabs it and runs over to Jamey giving it to him saying, " Daddy!!! This is when I used to be black!"
I love this child!
|
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH..I seriously just laughed out loud so hard...that is greatness!!
hahahaha!!!! laughing out loud for sure! Rem his wish the other day? :-) I love him!
Stevi Dawn... oh my goodness, that is the funniest thing ever! I can't help but laugh everytime I see this... I know you just posted last night... but I had to show people!! Grayson is a stinkin hoot!!! love you!
That is so funny. About a month ago we had someone knock on our door and when we opened it there was a polite black lady standing there. Thad quickly ran to the door and said "Mommy, its Emma." Emma is his very good friend and classmate who is black. Bless his little heart. I was laughing so hard. What followed next was the story of how not every black girl/lady is named Emma.
Post a Comment