love these boxers
Can't By Me Love Ladies??
Caden and Grayson on the Carousel
Swimming with friends
Beautiful Bubbilicious
Jamey took this when he was leaving for work one morning- I told him next time make me pretty before he takes it please
Grayson was helping me get D to sleep
remember a while back I did a post "I Wear My Sun glasses at night... really he does!" Still loves those glasses. Ok so the child is shadeblind- thanks dad by the way (passed on because my dad is and also my uncles. Denton most likey will be too) and he decided this day to color in his shades. Why not? He gets around it- he is learning to read the color names on the side of the crayons that confuse him- purple and blue are hard to differentiate and green and brown look similar to him. I am FULLLLL of tricks that I am always teaching these boys. If you ever want to know about my tricks to help you remember things... just ask Jamey. HE HATES my tricks. He says it is too complicated to even remember my trick, then to remember what it is suppose to help him remember... clear as mud hu?!
mom, skip the next pictures below. She is so afraid of snakes over here, and she was right (arn't moms always right?!) Jamey got this one on the driveway.
Kimmi's little girl Audrey and Grayson
he is proposing to her here:
they switched blankets this night
daddy getting in his boy time
one morning on the way to church
Gray learned to ride his bike
water break after riding bikes... Gray crawled in there to be with D- he loves D so so much. I think it is because I had him home with me all day everyday during my maternity leave and they were together at my moms everyday while I work so they really got to bond good since the very beginning.
1 comment:
Love the new pictures! Uh...except for the bloody snake. sick. I luv the picture of the boys all dressed up :)
Post a Comment