Thursday, July 22, 2010

Get Your Chore On!



then a few pictures so you can keep up with our fun this summer- Grayson, Landon & Hayden at the pool.
Gray in the middle of his HopScotch game! Thanks Aunt Stacy and family... it is the gift that keeps on giving!




markers with Luke


My Mea-Mall stayed 3 nights with us and we had so much fun- here we are before we hit TJ Max.

they are inseparable- where there is one, you will find the other. Jamey and I love to sit and watch them play, and listen to them laugh- they are so, so sweet together.

mama's little cowboy. This was right before we hit the last weekend of the Horse Races.


petting the horses before we left our house

3 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

Cute pics!! Fun Fun!

sara said...

great idea! i love it!!
and once again ALL the pictures are just so cute :)

Michelle said...

Great pictures, what handsome boys!!!!! I love the responsibility chart, I had one for Kendal, that reminds me I need to get that going again.