this was me at my 4th birthday:
Saturday was his "painting Wilber party" per his request. Me with the birthday boy
mom and Aunt Stacy
The kids had their face painted...
checking out his "wilber" on his face
the kids painted #4 sugar cookies
they painted "wilbur" pigs
they painted pet rocks
and they painted an 8 foot "Wilbur" that uncle Josh made out of wood for Grayson
and he even got a paint cake with all the colors
Denton slept the entire party.
5 comments:
Love the pics we had so much fun!!
Happy Birthday Grayson!! He is just precious and I love all of these birthday pictures!!! Let me know when you want to get together for a playdate...I would love to meet your sweet boys really soon!
The boys had a great time at Grayson's party! I realized once we were home that I never got a chance to even talk with your mom. I hate that. I am so glad Gray had such a special b-day week!
I love all of the pictures! We had such a fun time! Thanks for having us! :)
Looks like a perfect 4th bday to me!
Post a Comment