Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night... really... he does

Friday night he asked me if he could sleep in his sunglasses, I said yes, and just dismissed it. Here he is after about 3 hours of being asleep...

Saturday night, he saw his sunglasses on his nightstand and I was afraid he might want to sleep in them again, so I tried to distract him so I could hide them. He saw them, and said "Mama, can I sleep in those again tonight?" Sure Grayson... why not.... here he is on night 2, a few hours after he went to sleep. Notice under his arm he is holding "Wilbur" tightly.... Grayson wants a baby pig so bad for his birthday, so my mom bought him this one.

Grayson shooting some golf in the "tunnel" the kid can ALWAYS find the tunnels where ever we go

Happy 4th Birthday Luke. Grayson got to eat cake at 10:30 this morning for Luke's birthday- how cool is that!

Love this picture... the boys had just gotten up- notice the sleepy eyes- but yet they were all smiles. When they see each other in the morning they light up. Granted they don't have to look very far- we are all in the same bed together come morning, but I wouldn't trade this time for ANYTHING, not ANYTHING in the world.

This is a representation of every morning. As I type this they are both in their own beds, as they do every night when they go to sleep. Denton peacefully listening to classical music, Grayson sleepin' in his shades to his sound machine. I mean what could be greater than that?- I KNOW! I KNOW! Our bed- Right?!! But seriously- who wouldn't want to sleep with this:

Grayson and Luke at their pre-school Easter Party. That bunny is freaking me out.

Denton and Uncle Josh

Whitney and Denton

Aunt Pretty And Denton

Daddy and Grayson trying out the tractors- boy my boys are cute!

out of order but more pre-school egg hunt pictures

2 comments:

sara said...

that bunny is WAS creepy! Love the sunglasses classic how they don't forget a thing. love all the pics as always!

Ivy Zamora said...

I love the sleepy eyed one too! I love mornings with my boys so I know exactly what you mean! :)