Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's been a while...


figured out how to bypass the mama... he can do it himself... being small doesn't get to him!




I haven't posted pictures in a while. I have been posting videos, and tried to post the one of Denton crawling at just barely 5 months... but for some reason I can't get it to up load. I will get it up there. He is sitting unassisted, but not long, and today, he got himself into the sitting position from his hands and knees. fun times! I love this last picture. Both of these hat, Mea-Mall made for Denton. The first one... (on Denton) was too small, so she made a 2nd (on Grayson). I kept the 1st one anyway, because she made it. I had the larger one on Denton, and Gray took it off and put it on his head. Then ran and got the smaller one and said "Bubby can wear this one, I want to wear this one." So BOTH boys are wearing hats that are TOO small and that look like yamaks.

3 comments:

sara said...

the last pic is MY fav!!!
and the light switch... classic!!

Nicolie said...

Your babies are precious and look so much alike!

Ashley said...

ahhh!!!! i want to eat them! :) still have your bday present......