Monday, February 22, 2010

He's so funny

funny thing Grayson said right before this. I was pulling into the garage and once I did, I turned the car off. Here is how it went:
Grayson: " You did good mama!"
me: "what?"
Grayson: " you did good mama!"
me: "I did good what?"
Grayson: "you did good not hitting the mirror"
I turned around and he was smiling. See last week I bumped the mirror when I was backing out. So I guess he is either keeping me in check or making sure I know he's watching me even when Jamey isn't! He cracks me up. I am constantly laughing at the things the child says. Today I thank God for his sharp mind and quick wit.

2 comments:

Andrea Eaves said...

Oh my goodness. This child is absolutly precious!!!!!! Good job on the Thomas song. I had never heard it before now!! :)

Ivy Zamora said...

He is so stinkin cute!!