Aunt Pretty making Denton smile
Mimi & Denton Mea-Mall & Grayson
all smiles... check out his onsie "I'm Stuffed!"
Friday night we met my best friend, Jessilyn, and her husband Nolan out in Ft. Worth for the parade of lights and the lighting of the Christmas tree.
Nolan and Jessilyn with Denton
Denton, Jessilyn, Grayson, Me
Best Friends for 16 years
check out Denton's Rudolph socks... the have a red puff ball nose and a brown puffy tail
peekin' out of the sling with Daddy
These last two pictures crack me and Jamey up. We were cleaning the house and Grayson was right under us messing it up again.... ALLLLL morning. As soon as I noticed the house started looking clean, I also noticed how quite the house was. WHERE's GRAYSON? I asked Jamey. He just shrugged his shoulders... a minute later Jamey found him in our bathroom digging... and I mean DIGGING in the Aquaphor. He uses it on his lips and always puts one finger in and says "just ee bip" (aka just a little bit) and he puts it on his lips. Nothing "eeee bip" about it this time!Please click on this picture and see how much is on his hands.
3 comments:
Denton is getting so big already. So sweet! I wanted to write a comment, because I can't tell you how many times I have walked in a bathroom to have Aquaphor all over a child or two. So funny! You are not alone my friend.
My photographer's name is Jaime Truman. It is Cody Davis' sister from High School. Not sure if you will remember him. He was a year younger. Anyway, Her Ph. number is 682-556-5678. She is just starting her business so her prices are super reasonable too. Just tell her I sent you. :)
love the stuffed onesie!
Post a Comment