Sunday, November 8, 2009

Renaissance Festival


Denton & PaPaw

he asked for a purple elephant. I tried to talk him into a gray one but he said no he wanted a purple one!

Popi, Denton, Nani, Siena ~~~ Happy Grandparents!

Mama & her angel boys


Grayson, Nani & Popi riding an elephant!



Denton did great all day at the Renaissance Festival, here he is passed out asleep
Nani, Grayson, Popi

Grayson & Popi watching the show of animals
Nani & Siena Me & Denton
Grayson played the ball game and won a stuffed dog. I asked him what he was going to name it and he goes "ummm.... Bogie!" (real original... that is our dogs name)
Nani & Denton
Popi & Grayson

The "king" and "queen"- Denton and Siena resting


Love my boys!!

1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

The elepant ride looks cool - I have never seen that before. I love the last picture - precious!