Stevi, I think he looks just like you! I think that the fact that you took the picture before helping the little guy is kinda like when I took a picture of Bosten crying in the bathroom corner the other day. Too funny! I bet we would have never done that the first time around.
5 comments:
HAHA TO FUNNY! I LOVE THAT WIDDLE BOOGER!
"i've fallen & i can't get up" comes to mind my when i see that picture!
poor thing!!
Too funny! He is such a serious little sweetie!
Stevi,
I think he looks just like you! I think that the fact that you took the picture before helping the little guy is kinda like when I took a picture of Bosten crying in the bathroom corner the other day. Too funny! I bet we would have never done that the first time around.
Oh no! But I can't stop laughing..poor little guy. He is so beautiful though, I can't wait to spend some more time with him.
Post a Comment