new trick- I guess this is how he reads books now :)
My Mea-Mall has staying with us for the past 2 days, and we started this puzzle. It took 12 hours to get the outside together, it is the hardest puzzle I have ever put together. Grayson loves puzzles too, so of course he went and got his Thomas puzzle and is right in the middle of us. Something funny Grayson told me: he needed to go poop. SO.... I set him on the potty and stood there. He goes "Go aways mommy, I go poop!" So I left the bathroom and told him to call me when he needed me. As I was walking away he said "I sorry mommy, I sorry mommy" ha!
3 comments:
Does upside down reading require no shorts? That is too cute!
Let's do a Thursday if you can! How about the 30th? You all can come here to our house or we can come that way too if you would rather. We live in Crowley which is about 15 to 20 minutes from Arlington. Just let me know if that date works for you and Em and we can go from there.
B
too cute! i just love him!
Ava was asking for him again yesterday!
Post a Comment