Johnna, Ivy, Ashley, Kimmie, Amy, Heather is in the front
Ivy & Me (9 weeks to go!) Why are the only pictures of me with my hair up and no make-up!?


looking for the horses
I didn't do very good this weekend taking pictures! We were very busy this weekend and with no pictures to show for it! Friday night my girlfriends and I got together for a few hours to visit. We try to make time for each other as often as we can. Saturday we went to the horse tracks with my dad and Shawna and Josh. Grayson was a pro at picking the winning horses! Everytime a race would start he would yell "Run horsie run!" The winning horse, that we all bet on and won on was named "Racin' Grayson" ha! And his owner was Tayna Green (my moms maiden name is Tana Green- weird!). Sunday my family got together for both my sisters birthdays at my mom's house (they are 10 days apart) we swam, grilled out and enjoyed more family time. These are the few pictures I do have!
No comments:
Post a Comment