Found like this after the shower playing with his trains in the sink
rear shot- how is anyone NOT laughing right now!
Kennedy the birthday girl
Daddy & Grayson
I told him he could eat ONE easter egg, and to bring me the one he wanted... this is what he brough me. And believe me the boy CAN count! He is fully aware of what one is.
Enjoying a cookie with Hudson after the easter egg hunt
Easter Morning: Josh, dad. sis. Grayson, me, Jamey, Papa, Nanny (aka- Nan)
Snuggled watching a movie
Grayson was born on Good Friday so in our house it is called "Great Friday"! It is great not only because of the GREAT celebration of Jesus dieing for our sins, but also because that was the day we got Grayson, AND I am off every year on "Great Friday" so Grayson and I get to spend special time on a special day together. It is a GREAT day in our home. Great Friday started off with a shower to get ready to go have lunch with my longest friend, Sabrina in Dallas. We have been great friends since we were 7 years old. When Grayson and I got out of the shower and dried off I went to go get his clothes, I came back to find him in the pictures above laying on the counter playing with his trains in the sink. It was too funny not to laugh and take a picture! Then Saturday bought us Kennedy's 1st birthday party at the park. She was born on the same day as Grayson and we think that is pretty special. Then we grabbed a quick nap and headed to another park for an Easter Egg hunt. Easter Morning we got up early and headed out to my dad's church for Easter service. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his church more than any church I have gone too, even my own, and if you know me you know I love my church, I have been going there since I was 5, and it is my family. But there is something about my dads church that makes you want to get up and shout about your savior. They have an amazing band and an amazing preacher who "teaches" instead of "preaches". Ok I am getting excited all over again.... then we spent some time at my dads and got to see my cousins, and grandparents, and aunt & uncle and Gayson had an indoor Easter egg hunt since it was raining out. Then we headed to my moms to eat and hang out. Grayson got Beverly Hill's Chihuahua for Easter (he loves our 2 Chihuahua's and he picked this movie out so my mom got it for him). We all got in my mom's bed and watched it. A great way to end a rainy Easter!
4 comments:
Cute buns! Haha. Love it.
Love them!! oxoxo
Love this post...very sweet!
I know those stairs, I know that living room & I know those people! (well, not Josh, but the rest I do!) Thank you for posting it - I haven't seen Aunt Ruth & Uncle Norman in a very long time. I still remember the brick floor & how the house smells. Is the fountain still across from the living room? I always loved going there & being with the Duckworths!
Post a Comment