Monday, April 27, 2009

another cute picture


I have no time for blogging these days! School is coming to an end with 5 weeks left, time is all I will have soon! My in-laws just left tonight for a trip to South America for a week, so I will try to gather some good pictures for when they get back (hopefully they make it back, and without the Swine Flu!) Every minute is spent playing with Grayson from the time Jamey and I get home from work until he goes to bed. So there isn't much time for blogging. I know I will be much better this summer being home and all the fun things we will be doing. Yesterday my neighbors daughter came to play with Grayson for about an hour. There was something about watching the excitement and fun that he was having that just melted my heart. I am so happy about this baby on the way, but yesterday watching Grayson alone in his room acting like a crazy kid with Regan stopped me in my track to thank God not only for this baby for Jamey and I, but to thank Him for giving Grayson a sibling. He is going to love to have someone to play with always. The relationship I have with both of my sisters is one of the best gifts my parents could have ever given me. I am so thankful that we are able to give that same gift to Grayson. This pictures is from this weekend. Isn't his face just precious!

1 comment:

Christi said...

What a sweet blog! Grayson is going to have so much fun with this new baby!