Sunday, April 5, 2009

Colt Stampeed


after our 5K run Saturday morning


Mea-Mall, Grayson, Aunt Pretty


Grayson checking on the eggs

We had out annual Colts Stampede at our school. It is one of my favorite things that our school does every year. Last year I ran pushing Grayson in the stroller and won 1st place in my age group. This year... a little different. Jamey was pushing Grayson and I was running.... but only as fast as Jamey was walking. :) The picture of Grayson looking into the bird house I love. I am sure I tramatized him Thursday morning when the wren that built the nest in that house got into my moms house and I tried to catch it. We opened the door to drop Grayson off that morning and the bird flew in. Mom was so worried if we didn't get her out her babies would die (she had built the nest and was now sitting on her eggs) So I jumped up on the counter and tried to catch her. Everytime I thought I had, it flew out my my hands. Mom was holding Grayson and he was tried to figure out what in the world was going on. Finally I cought it and put it back with her babies. So I love this picure of Grayson... it looks like he was checking to make sure they were all ok.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I see a little belly in that first pic!!!

Joshjohnnaben said...

Too Sweet!!! I love you!