Our doctors apointment went great. The baby is between 5" and 6" long and 7 ounces, so almost 1/2 a pound. Right on track, and all test and measurments look great. This was the appointment to find out the sex of the baby, but we have decided to wait until the arrival of the little one to find out. Any guesses? I think it looks just like Grayson.
3 comments:
We waited to find out when we had Brent and it truly was the best thing ever, I think you will love it! Not only is it such a surprise for you, but I felt like everyone else was more excited too. Oh, and I still think you are having a girl!
the baby does look like the BIG brother, but i this it's a SHE!! Glad everthing was good :)
I guess a baby sister for Grayson! Something just tells me that y'all are having a little girl!
Post a Comment