Haley, my little sister, had her shower this weekend and this is my family on my mom's side:
my aunt and cousins, sisters, mom and beautiful Mea-Mall (Grayson too)
at the zoo during our picnic lunch
at the zoo visiting the crocks
daddy and Grayson raking the leaves
father and son- one of my favorite pictures
camping at Lake Whitney- does he love his mama or what!
my beautiful sweet boy
camping at Lake Whintey
our future home site
baby Binford due October 2nd
Finally! Computer fixed- we are back! YEAH! I didn't know so many people really cared about new pictures of Grayson until I didn't upload new ones! Included here are Spring Break pictures, camping pictures, pictures of our future home site and pictures of another Binford that plans to arrive October 2nd! Grayson turns 3 in two week and we are in the process of planning all the fun for his party! I want to give this boy the world, he is the sweetest child I have ever known and the most loving. So much excitement around our house these days, we are non stop, but that is not much out of the norm for us anyway!
Finally! Computer fixed- we are back! YEAH! I didn't know so many people really cared about new pictures of Grayson until I didn't upload new ones! Included here are Spring Break pictures, camping pictures, pictures of our future home site and pictures of another Binford that plans to arrive October 2nd! Grayson turns 3 in two week and we are in the process of planning all the fun for his party! I want to give this boy the world, he is the sweetest child I have ever known and the most loving. So much excitement around our house these days, we are non stop, but that is not much out of the norm for us anyway!
4 comments:
Those are so sweet! I especially love the one of Grayson lounging in the chair and of course, the sonogram! Many congrats!!
Great pictures! Looks like yall had fun camping! I wish Landon and I could have joined yall at the zoo. Congrats on Baby Binford! I predict a girl!
Baby binford looks cute already!!!!!!! can't wait I predict another boy!!!! I love you!
Congratulations, Stevi!! We're so happy for all of you! Deborah, Greg, Sam & Ben
Post a Comment