P and Grayson coloring... he decided to shorten "Popi" to "P" this past week... I think it is precious! Yelling "P....P"
we woke up one morning and it was snowing SO much... I bundled Grayson up, and we went outside for him to experience another piece of God's beautiful work. It snowed most of that day.
Nani, Grayson & Daddy
Right before we hit the slopes
another one... I liked this picture too....
one more....
Grayson playing one of the many Thomas games on the computer that he loves eating bean and cheese nachos I made him. I found these organic, gluten free chips... I was in heaven and so was he!
ANOTHER ginger bread house. He loved the others that he made throughout the season, and these were on clearance at the grocery store in Colorado, so I had to buy it... secretly I almost bought 8..... one for each day we were there. But I knew that Jamey would have thought I lost my mind, so I settled for one. This is him and Uncle D (Jamey's brother) making it. I think Uncle D was just as excited as Grayson!
No comments:
Post a Comment