Friday, January 9, 2009

Making sugar cookies


they just got their dough and were busting at the seams to eat it


the process begins



Hayley, Grayson, Hannah



icing time

yummmmy!





Hayley and Hannah (I taught Hannah 2 years ago, and Hayley is in my class this year) came over for a "fun girl night". They are such a precious family, and two of the most precious, well mannered children I know. They love coming to play with Grayson and Grayson absolutely loves them. Here are some pictures of them and Grayson making sugar cookies, and then enjoying their treat. Grayson did not want to go to bed since the girls and him were having SO much fun, so we did a "mock exit".... like they do at weddings for the photos! Ha! We loaded the girls up in their back packs, waved good-bye, opened the door, and out they went. (they secretly knew to stand there for 1.5 seconds while I whisked Grayson away to his room, and Jamey let them right back in as I turned the corner.) Grayson bought the "mock exit", went right to bed, and then we stayed up with the girls and played Wii! The next morning, we got up and had pancakes, and the girls wanted me to fix their hair "so pretty". Grayson was so sad they left, but we will do it again soon.

1 comment:

sara said...

too cute! when is it "baking a cake day??" I need an invite to that :).... your cakes are So yum!