Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



Aunt Pretty & Uncle Josh & Jamey


Popi



Aunt Ashley & Aunt Whitney



Aunt Bubba



Mea-Mall, Mimi, Paw, & Grandpa



Me & Grayson


"Kisses any one?"


Jamey & G under the mistletoe



decorating the entry tree



So excited about his very own tree






This week we have been decorating for Christmas at out house. Grayson doesn't mess with the 2 big trees we have, but it is hard for him to resist the little tree in his room. It is filled with "his" ornaments, one being what my mom gave him last year of Percy and Thomas the trains covered in snow. He wanted to keep taking them off to play with them. He doesn't mess with it now, but does tell it "bye-bye" each morning before we leave. We haven't put the gifts under the tree yet because I know for a fact he would open them all.

2 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

I WANT A G SMOOCH!! TOO SWEET~!

Erica said...

Your house looks so nice and festive! I looked for you at the carnival tonight. : )