Monday, December 15, 2008

Dear Santa.....


family Frosty movie night


Grayson in my Santa socks



listening to Santa.. so sweet


hugging Santa good bye

We went this weekend to see Santa. Grayson was hesitant at first, holding on tight to my neck, but he never cried. When we told him he needed to get up there and tell Santa what toys he wanted for Christmas, he was all about hearing what Santa had to say and telling him he wanted "Thomas". Just when we thought he owned everything with Thomas on it; Costco, Target, and Toys-R-Us decide to load up on "new" Thomas toys...AND SOMEHOW Grayson can spot them 6 isles over. HE shows us where the ones that he doesn't have are. Needless to say, he is going to have a very Merry Christmas. I also included pictures of Grayson in my Christmas socks. We had a silly Christmas day at school and I wore those sock, Grayson wanted to wear them when I got home and changed. He was so funny because they looked like hose on him, and because he was sliding everywhere in them. And I love the picture of my boys watching Frosty The Snow Man... or at least one of them was watching :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

The pic of your two boys is so sweet. I LOVE daddy/son pictures so much!

You wear Santa socks on "silly Christmas" days...I wear Christmas socks being dead serious every day in December! hahaha!!! How did I become such a holiday nerd?