Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas program at church


Landon, Grayson, Emily



Emmie and Grayson reading their new books



eating the Christmas tree cookie mama made



at his Christmas program as he preformed all the motions

I took the day off today, like I have in the past, to spend the day with Grayson at Church. He had his Christmas program this morning, and was so cute doing all the motions to the songs. Then he had his Christmas party. Here are a few of the hundred pictures that I took.

2 comments:

sara said...

so cute! I need you to make me some of those tree cookies!!!

Kristin said...

I love that you have a blog that I can follow and see all these sweet pictures of your family! Grayson really is so cute!!! Hope that you guys have a great Christmas and next year you have to come celebrate at Santa on the Roof with us :) (just like old times!)