Sunday, October 14, 2012

5K Pumpkin Run

This year the weather at the pumpkin run was awesome- cloudy, windy and cool.  Layla in her shocks at the race... she wants to run with us too!

Grayson ran the whole 5K only walking 3 times.  He did awesome!  

brother jumped up in the stroller to get a little love from sister before the race

Denton was suppose to ride next to sister during the race, but when we started he cried and said he wanted to run too.  So we let him.... but after a half a mile I made him get in the stroller.  I kept asking him are toy tired yet and ready to ride with sister? The whole time he was running he was saying "I can do this! I can do this!"  I had no idea he could run that far without stopping! 



1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute pics! I swear I'm not stalking you... just stumbled on your blog from the Stewart's blog. :) We had to miss the Pumpkin Run this year... next year for sure. :) Way to go Grayson!!