Saturday, September 24, 2011

The past week in pictures

Friday was beautiful!  I took the boys to the park and met my friend Tamara up there.  The boys love her daughter Avery!

they were so silly sliding down backwards, on their tummy- being so silly

this picture is so sweet of all 3 of them doing their own thing



Saturday morning Jamey was in an obstacle course race that he does every year and the boys and I go watch and cheer him on.  It is loads of fun and this year we got to ride around on a gator to each event.... the boys thought this was great (so did my feet!) Here the boys are at one of the events.  

Audrey rode with us to a birthday party- here the 3 are when we go home 

I have a picture of Grayson and Jamey like this where they are both shaving.... I love this one just as much.

this is what our bed looks like every morning... LOOK just enough room there in the middle of them for Layla!

my precious Mea-Mall who's 90, my sisters, my mom, and my 34 week belly

 Layla's  little celebration that was so sweet and nice

This game that Grayson made up kept them laughing for at least 15 minutes



the boys got awards this morning for being great cheerleaders for their daddy at his race

crossing the finish line

this picture makes me smile because at each different course, when Denton would see Jamey, he would say "Daddy hold me mommy! Daddy hold me!!" So as soon as he crossed the finish line.... he was in Jamey's arms- my favorite place too Denton!

1 comment:

sara said...

looks like your family has been BUSY!!! Love the pictures of the boys in the hooded towels I made :)