Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update on Denton James


I am dilated to a 2, last week I was dilated to a 1 so mother nature is kind and doing what she should... hopefully she will continue to do so that there is no interventions or medications or c-sections. I went into it with Grayson with an open mind and all worked out just as I had prayed for. I am having the same open mind, and the same prayers this time as well. Denton is about 6 pounds 6 ounces and 19 1/2" long. Here is a 3-D picture of him as well. He has the "Duckworth cheeks" (my maiden name) for sure just like Grayson... big and round! Doesn't get much cuter than that!

3 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

so exciting!!

sara said...

can't wait to see him!!

Erica said...

wonderful news Stevi!! what a great picture of your sweet baby boy!