Johnna, Me, Kimmie
After 34 weeks of back and forth, switching, changing, liking, hating.... we finally have a name. Who knew we could decide before the baby was born!?? I had hoped we would, but didn't know if we could. We shook on it, and are pleased with the name Denton James. Denton comes from where Jamey and I met and fell in love and James is a spin off of Jamey... since Jamey isn't the best middle name... we changed 1 letter and that is how we decided on James. I love the way it looks when it is written out, as much as I love the look of Grayson Everett written out. Pictures of the nursery to come!
4 comments:
I love that name! Can't wait to meet him!!
yay!!!! FINALLY!!!! I thought this baby might be leaving the hospital nameless :) J/J...I love it!!
perfect fit!
LOVE it!! Such a great name!
Post a Comment